Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Good friends in the ZEE




It's always good to catch up and reconnect with old friends.  I spent the last month living with my best friend from early childhood, on the west coast of New Zealand.  After 18 months working hard in Orlando for another great friend, it was nice to finally relax and get back in the water again.  The surf was solid and consistent most of my time here, even if the mud bay sand banks weren't showing their best face.  When I wasn't surfing I was playing guitar or jamming with an old mate down the street.  Tomorrow I'm off to the Gold Coast for the first stop on the tour, Superbank...

5 comments:

  1. Good on ya Chris!!! Living the dream man... we'll try to hook up with you and the tour later in the year... in the meantime keep the stoke coming... lots of pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Chris! I'll be with you in spirit. Do lots of great stuff. Bud

    ReplyDelete
  3. You rock, Chris!!!! We'll be living vicariously through you. Best wishes and safe travels.
    Love,
    Mimi, Frank, Anna, Marin, and ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greetings Earthling,

    The blog looks choice. Sandy and I will enjoy
    catching all the inside tidbits and juicy nuggets
    of the tour.

    jake, sandy, and mad dog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chris -- I'm signed on and looking forward to what- ever?

    ReplyDelete